AWS Back-Up & Disaster Recovery
To save money on another physical state, many businesses have implemented AWS cloud to keep their IT system backed-up and have a quicker disaster recovery. AWS cloud gives you access to use different disaster recovery (DR) methods including pilot light for recovery into AWS, warm standby solution, multi-site solution and backup & restore. AWS is very cost effective way to operate any of these strategies in combinations and variations.
EasyDeployCloud here is the answer to your question of “what to do for securing my AWS EC2 instance”? You can have full featured, exclusive and top-class backup and disaster recovery. By just connecting your AWS credentials with EasyDeployCloud can keep your backup needs fulfilled.
- There are no reboots or any disruptions like that for EasyDeployCloud to run in the background. This way, you get continuous protection of your data. Over that, EasyDeployCloud doesn’t require any other disk to write any data, leaving no-impact whatsoever in the performance.
- Regular DR solution use your target site for making another copy of storage infrastructure whereas EasyDeployCloud keeps the data in sync with very light storage and compute. So, you don’t have to pay other than your provisioned workload while a disaster saving you up to 85% in TCO.
- With a single backup and DR solution, you can secure all your physical, virtual and cloud based workloads.
- Get highest security with EasyDeployCloud with encrypted data in-transit.
- With a click of a button, you can test any of the target machine as many times as you want. EasyDeployCloud provides you an option to easily shift to any target infrastructure very quickly.
Backup and DR Solutions from EasyDeployCloud is a great option for your business to get a cost effective and highly reliable system rather than so many physical drives and tapes. Physical tapes are long gone option now. Written tapes are usually kept really safe by us somewhere in the vault being useless until some disaster arrives and you need the recovery. The time spent in managing those expensive physical tapes would’ve been used somewhere else.
This is the reason many people are shifting to cloud storage, especially Amazon S3 which is one of the best storage solution. EasyDeployCloud makes your AWS cloud backup and disaster recovery managed at very best.
You can rely for performance, budget friendliness, durability, and a good, easy to understand interface. Our engineers have helped several business owners for a smooth usage of AWS. Now it is your turn to try our services and experience the excellence. Contact us now to get on with us or to know more about EasyDeployCloud.